Speech and Language Therapy
Now available in Aurora, Oswego, Champaign, IL and Austin TX.
Our goal in speech therapy is to increase your child's ability to effectively communicate, interact, and express their needs and/or wants.
A speech therapist utilizes evidence-based interventions to target a variety of areas including:
- Expressive and/or Receptive Language Delays
- Pragmatic Language Deficits
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Apraxia of Speech
- Fluency/Stuttering Disorder
- Early Literacy Skills
- Cognitive Delays
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication